Alok Ahuja: Own your customers doorstep with mind-blowingly fast delivery
The following is from the Bold Commerce Podcast: Own Your Commerce – thanks Jay Myers for hosting us.
“We are pleased to welcome Alok Ahuja, CEO and Founder of the innovative same-day local delivery solution, Trexity. Think of it like Uber Eats, but for ecommerce delivery. Whether trying to keep up with ever-increasing customer expectations, or servicing a local marketplace, Trexity lets brands offer same day local delivery made easy. Ahuja has worked for Shopify and brings 15+ years of software technology and ecommerce experience to this fascinating conversation, with key insights and advice for any brand looking to remove the friction from delivery.”
Some topics we discuss:
- The importance of providing an intimate, reliable delivery experience for customers.
- Leveraging local delivery for subscriptions to increase customers lifetime value.
- D2C brands hyper focus on owning the entire customer experience from manufacturing to delivery.
- The changing landscape of commerce and how local and brick & mortar retailers can add value through delivery.
- The ‘Amazon factor’ and how it has raised the bar of what customers expect.