Delivery Support Specialist
As a Delivery Support Specialist, you’ll play a critical role as the first point of contact to support our courier and merchant community. In this role you will work autonomously to help troubleshoot and resolve tricky situations, and identify product bugs. Alongside your team, you will work to assist couriers, merchants, and customers, making sure they get the most out of using Trexity. You’ll also collect product insights to help the engineering and design teams create the best version of Trexity, yet.
You have open availability. This is a full-time, remote role that requires you to occasionally work on evenings and weekends.
Who you are:
- Take ownership and pride in your work: you will play a crucial role in supporting the growth of local small and medium sized businesses, as well as ensuring the couriers have a great experience.
- Advocate for our community: put our couriers and merchants first – always.
- Team collaborator: work closely with internal team and external partners to align priorities and set expectations.
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously: while the team is available to support where needed, you should be able to prioritize and manage your day.
- Work with couriers and merchants to solve/troubleshoot delivery and account issues
- Support applicant and user inquiries with your knowledge of the Trexity platform and any local market nuances, always with a smile!
- Communicate with our community through all modes of support (chat, phone, and email)
- Help improve processes, so we always optimize for a better user experience.
Experience and skills
- 1-3 years of customer service experience in a similar industry; technical support, logistics, or call center experience
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
- A customer-centric approach to solutions – you love helping people
- You are above average in technological fluency, including smartphone application navigation, and computer function navigation
- Soft skills: patience, problem-solving, multitasking, teamwork, and being a self-starter.
- Proficiency in languages other than English and/or experience working for a start-up
- Competitive salaries
- Full health benefits from day one – really, from day 1!
- 3 weeks vacation
- Employee Share Option Plan
- Remote work
- Tools – you will receive everything you need to do your best work!
- BONUS: The opportunity to work with the best team in the world.
Send your resume and explain why you want to work with Trexity to firstname.lastname@example.org.