Courier code of conduct
When delivering with Trexity, you agree to and are expected to maintain a level of professionalism as outlined below.
- Preparedness – ensure you have:
- A fully fuelled working vehicle
- A charged cell phone with data
- A clean and uncluttered vehicle with ample space to protect orders during transport
- Delivery Restrictions – prohibited items during deliveries:
- Smoking or use of strong chemicals
- Accepting Deliveries
- Only accept deliveries you can promptly complete. Inability to do this may result in account suspension
- Interacting with Merchants
- Be courteous, respectful, and helpful to our merchants
- Go the extra mile to enhance the delivery experience. A better experience can lead to more tips and increased future opportunities for deliveries
- Dropping off Deliveries
- Rely on your Courier Application for accurate delivery information
- Pay close attention to delivery instructions. If you are unable to successfully follow delivery instructions, contact support
- Take clear drop off photos that capture as much information as possible
- Courier Referrals
- You have up to 90 days (unless otherwise specified) to complete a referral challenge to earn your bonus
- Recipient Issues: If the delivery recipient has a problem with the item, advise them to contact the merchant promptly.
- Damaged or Spoiled Items: If an item is damaged or spoiled during delivery, inform both the merchant and Trexity. We’re here to assist and resolve the issue.
- Safety Concerns: If you ever feel unsafe during a delivery or have concerns about the delivery location, contact Trexity immediately and inform the merchant.
- Documentation: Always capture clear delivery images for quality assurance and use the courier app’s notes feature to provide important information.
- Buzz Codes and Recipient Contact: If no buzz code information is provided and you can’t locate the recipient, call them through the Courier App. If there’s no response, contact Trexity support through the app for guidance.
- Pay: A full breakdown of the route and pay is available prior to accepting. We do not tolerate any negotiation of pay during your delivery experience. We are always open to feedback. If you feel pay was unfair, please flag this to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in the feedback section of your app.
Working with our Merchants:
- Communication is Key: Always ask any questions about delivery notes when picking up orders. Effective communication with the merchant reduces errors and builds their confidence in you and Trexity.
- Use the Trexity Courier App: Don’t hesitate to call merchants via the app if you encounter any issues. Never make assumptions; always seek guidance from the merchant.
- Trust Your Instincts: If something doesn’t feel right during a delivery, do not proceed. Contact the merchant or Trexity immediately for assistance. You are a part of a community, and support is available.
- Conflict Resolution: In case of disputes, avoid arguments with merchants. Reach out to Trexity promptly, and we’ll provide the necessary support. We value our couriers, and we’re here to support you. We’re all in this together.
We’re here to help!
If you have questions, feel free to reach out. You can contact us directly through the courier app or via email at email@example.com.